Lawless: Dead Evidence
TV Movie Summary
- Released: August 29, 2001 (Hungary)
- Second in the trio of Lawless TV movies, the first being Lawless and the third being Lawless: Beyond Justice.
The city isn't safe. The wrong guy is in jail. And the bodies keep piling up.
When Jodie Keane (Angela Dotchin) persuades renegade ex-cop John Lawless (Kevin Smith) to her her prove the innocence of convicted murder Dan Riley (C Thomas Howell), Lawless discovers his old nemesis Inspector Snow (Ross Duncan) is involved - and jumps at the chance to settle an old score. But the police refuse to reopen the case and Jodie and Lawless soon find themselves on the trail of a serial killer that no one else thinks exists. And when the hunters suddenly become the hunted, Jodie's fearless determination to catch the killer brings her face-to-face with true evil.
In this action-packed thriller, Kevin Smith (Xena, Hercules) stars alongside Angela Dotchin (Shortland Street, Jack Of All Trades) in another gripping adventure of maverick anti-hero John Lawless and his beautiful and fearless partner Jodie Keane.
- Angela Marie Dotchin plays Jodie Keane
- Bruce Hopkins plays Andy Deakin
- Geoff Snell plays Kevin
- Kevin Smith plays John Lawless
- Kim Michalis plays Trina Riley
- Ross Duncan plays Alan Snow
- Andrea Bruce plays Detective Constable
- Andrew Robertt plays Graham Newby
- Brenda Kendall plays Pat
- Geoff Dolan plays Detective Sergeant Dave Bruford
- Lulu Alach plays Maureen
- Stephen Papps plays Brendan Roach
- Lawless: Dead Evidence on IMDB
- Lawless: Dead Evidence on NZ On Screen
- Lawless: Dead Evidence on Rotten Tomatoes
Additional Promo Pictures