Lawless: Beyond Justice
TV Movie Summary
- Released: February 22, 2001 (New Zealand)
- Third in the trio of Lawless TV movies, the first being Lawless and the second being Lawless: Dead Evidence.
She's going undercover. He's falling in love. Two cops too close to the enemy.
Police Investigator John Lawless (Kevin Smith), a renegade ex-cop and his feisty partner Jodie Kean (Angela Dotchin) are hired by a mysterious American Lana Vitale (Jennifer Rubin) to investigate the death of her husband. Jodie goes undercover to infiltrate a nightmarish world of drugs and pornography meanwhile romance flares between Lana and Lawless. But is the beautiful American everything she seems? As she sifts through the evidence, Jodie grows suspicious of their client's true motives - and finds herself in danger!
In this action-packed thriller, Kevin Smith (Xena, Hercules) stars alongside Angela Dotchin (Shortland Street, Jack Of All Trades) in another gripping adventure of maverick anti-hero John Lawless and his beautiful and fearless partner Jodie Keane.
- Angela Marie Dotchin plays Jodie Keane
- Bruce Hopkins plays Andy Deakin
- Dean O'Gorman plays Nat
- Kevin Smith plays John Lawless
- Andrea Bruce plays Detective Constable
- Des Wallace plays Heavy Dude
- Geoff Dolan plays Detective Sergeant Dave Bruford
- Phillip Spencer Harris plays Scott Kirby
- Shelly Edwards plays Sarah
- Lawless: Beyond Justice on IMDB
- Lawless: Beyond Justice on NZ On Screen
- Lawless: Beyond Justice on Rotten Tomatoes
Additional Promo Pictures