Jason's Pig Slop
- Found By: Bryn
- Inspired By: Pig!Jason's love for slop. - 1.38 - Me, Myself, and Eye
- Yield: 8 servings.
- 1 (16 ounce) package kielbasa sausage, cut into half moons
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans (such as Bush's Original®)
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the kielbasa, baked beans, chili beans, corn, bell pepper, and onion into a mixing bowl. Sprinkle in the chili powder and Cheddar cheese. Stir until evenly mixed, then pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the mixture is hot and the cheese has melted, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve over cornbread. Garnish with parsley.