Hephaestus is the god of technology, blacksmiths, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, metals, metallurgy, fire and volcanoes. In both the series canon and the actual mythology, Hera cast him out of Olympus and banished him to Earth. He would later return to Olympus in defiance of his exile, though he seems to still prefer spending time at his cave.
He comes off as being a bit goofy, and typically very cheerful and friendly. He is not one to be trifled with, though, as he has shown quite a few times how powerful and rather frightening he can be when he's angry.
- Son of Zeus and Hera in the show (or just Hera, depending on if you follow some versions of the mythology)
- Uncles: Poseidon and Hades
- Immortal siblings: Ares, Discord
- Immortal half-siblings: Aphrodite, Apollo, Artemis, Athena, Bacchus, Hermes
- Half-mortal half-siblings: Hercules, Castor, Pollux, Lucius
His clothing consists primarily of earthy tones. Also, it incorporates a lot of metal: His vest is covered in bronze adornments, his shirt appears to be chain mail, and he wears a chain around his neck.
- As the god of technology and metalwork, his power lies in creating things. Even when he had amnesia and could not remember that he was a god, he showed an impressive ability to build things seemingly from nothing. He even repaired the Warrior Dummy when it was broken.
- Heph also has godly strength. In "1.13 - Forgery", he was able to lift the weight of both Hercules and Galatea by pulling up on the back of Herc's belt.
- Can make pretty much anything out of metal.
- Warrior Dummy - (although he didn't create it, per se, he did make a few improvements and adjustments)
- Greekified Cappuccino Machine
- Silverware Blacksmith