TV Show Summary
- Aired: 1987–1990 (New Zealand)
- New Zealand's own "Dynasty", centred around the Redfern family and their publishing empire.
- Gloss was a popular Kiwi television drama series made by TVNZ that screened in the late 80s; it combined a wealthy family, the Redferns, with a lucrative high-fashion magazine business. Yuppies, shoulder-pads and methode champenoise abound in this cult "glitter-soap". New Zealanders wanted to see themselves as less bottom of the world and more "here we come and we are sailing" (as the infamous Cup campaign song warbled), and Gloss was just what the era demanded.
- Craig Parker plays Justin Greig
- Judy McIntosh plays Jessica Dunbar
- Kevin Smith plays Damien Vermeer
- Yvonne Lawley plays Olivia
- Danielle Cormack plays Tania
- Geoff Dolan plays Neil Palmer
- Lisa Chappell plays Chelsea
- Mark Ferguson plays unknown
- Peter Elliott plays Rex
- Simon Prast plays Alistair
The media player is loading...
Additional Pictures (YH Alum Actors)
Additional Pictures (Non-YH Alum Actors)
- None at the time. (Why not add some?)