- Released: January 1, 2002 (USA)
- Rebecca Swain is a beautiful, intellectual young woman. Life is good to her. Her new boyfriend Matt's family is rich and socially prominent. The idea of a romantic weekend with him at his parents' palatial estate sounds inviting. The visit to paradise brings her face to face with Matt's family for the first time. His father, Jeremy, is dashingly handsome like his son. His mother Iris, on the other hand, looks at first glance to be a slightly unbalanced alcoholic. Rebecca instantly impresses Jeremy who is smitten with her charm and grace. As the weekend progresses, she finds herself seduced into a deadly love triangle. All is not as it seems between father, mother, and son. As Rebecca peels away the family's hidden realities, she finds herself embroiled in their secrets, and the unwilling victim of the family's most deranged member. She will need all her resources to uncover the ultimate horrible truth and stay alive.
- Young, beautiful and intelligent, Rebecca Swain prepares for a romantic stay with the family of her rich boyfriend, Matt Wetherton. The weekend begins pleasantly, but tension rises rapidly, fueled by the very enterprising parents of Matt. Increasingly worried, Rebecca learns that her room was, some years earlier, occupied by a young woman brutally murdered by a killer who remains untraced...
- Rebecca finds herself the unwilling recipient of too much attention. Her boyfriend Matt, and Matt's father Jeremy, who sees himself as the ultimate seducer. Matt's mother, Iris sees herself as the family guardian. With Matt seeming to straying into the hands of every pretty girl, where could the family end up? Standard murder and mayhem thriller with good production and technical values. A good view for those drawn to the genre.
- Bruce Burfield plays Detective
- Geoff Snell plays Prof Duggan
- Glen Drake plays Matt Wetherton
- Katrina Browne plays Rebecca Swain
Watch the Trailer
The media player is loading...
Additional Promo Pictures
Additional Pictures (YH Alum Actors)
Additional Pictures (Non-YH Alum Actors)
- None at the time. (Why not add some?)