More To Be Added...
- currently a war being fought
- Cirilia doesn't use dinars, they use a coin called a mentaph.
- They started minting them just before the invasion. Cirilia didn't have any gold so they used copper. There's a sheaf of grain representing the lowland farming district, and seven stars for the first seven kings.
- No snowfall. But they have a monsoon season that lasts three months in the summer.
- Language is a mix. Corrupted Egyptian with some tribal dialects.
- Population seventy thousand before the war, fifty-five thousand after, including refugees.
- Zachs the First is the poet laureate, writes mostly poems praising the warriors. Really dry stuff.
- The music is all percussion. No strings. No pipes.