- Mentioned In: 1.07 - Inn Trouble
- The Shepherds tried to order this before being talked into ordering Jason's Chicken Salad.
- This recipe was found by Ty. Like the Fish and Feta Popovers, it calls for cod or some other kind of white fish.
- Yield: 4 servings.
- 4 fillets pollack, cod, or other white fish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or plain Greek yogurt)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste, or 2 fillets, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the broiler. Lay the fillets on a pan and coat with a bit of olive oil on both sides. Lay them skin-side down in a row. (Ty's Note: Though this recipe doesn't actively call for salt, I recommend a light sprinkling of it over your fillets to bring out the best flavor in the fish)
- In the meantime, mix together the remaining ingredients. Spread the resulting sauce over the fish.
- Broil the fish until just cooked through, depending on thickness, 5-7 inches from the heat, between 3 and 7 minutes.