Apollo is the god of music, poetry, and the Sun. His hobbies include sun-bathing, flying around on his hover-board, and basking in the attention of his followers. He is arrogant, lazy, but apparently surprisingly clever enough to be one of the judges for Ares's trial.
- Son of Zeus and Leto
- Uncles: Poseidon and Hades
- Immortal siblings: Artemis
- Immortal half-siblings: Aphrodite, Ares, Athena, Bacchus, Discord, Hephaestus, Hermes
- Half-mortal half-siblings: Hercules, Castor, Pollux, Lucius
Appearances and Mentions
- At first, Lucius claims that he's only driven Apollo's chariot once. Later, he says that he gets to ride in Apollo's chariot "whenever he wants".
- Apollo made a deal with Morpheus to keep the sun up for a few extra hours to "cut Morpheus some slack".