Located inside Cheiron's Academy.
The Academy's courtyard is the first thing people see when walking inside the gates. It's a large, open area perfect for playing the occasional game of bagball. Mind the well, though. People have been known to fall into it. Also, be careful of tripping into any shooting contests. Or being run over by cadets exiting the building. Or being attacked by giant phoenixes or giants or angry gods.
In fact, treat the courtyard as a busy intersection during Shepherd Rush Hour, and you should be fine.
- Seen in: 1.16 - Down and Out in Academy Hills.
- Every so often, weapons degrade and break. Luckily, the Academy comes with its own forge where repairs can be made to any damaged weaponry.
- Seen in: 1.05 - Girl Trouble, 1.06 - Teacher's Pests.
- The Academy keeps a pen stocked with pigs - possibly to supplement the Academy cuisine, more likely as a chore for unlucky cadets to endure (i.e. slopping the hogs).
- There are at least two hogs in the pig pen.
- Some cadets also use the pigpen as a goal when doing shooting contests.
- See Academy Stables for more information about the donkeys, goats, and horses kept at Cheiron's Academy.
- Seen in: 1.02 - Between Friends, 1.05 - Girl Trouble, 1.06 - Teacher's Pests, 1.13 - Forgery.
- The Academy's source for fresh water.
- Very easy to trip over or fall into.